- North Sydney Location - 12 month contract
- Provide integrated support services across various departments
- Manage all elements of project delivery, analysis & support within financial services
About the organisation
Join one of the leading financial services organisations in the country that places a large emphasis on staff development and career progression.
About the role
In this position the Senior Project Analyst will be accountable for the delivery of PMO services within Wealth and Consumber Banking Projects.
Operating at a senior level in support of the Program Director and Program Managers this role will ensure the successful delivery of Wealth projects. Building strong networks and forming effective relationships with the program managers and their PMO lead peers in other portfolios will be crucial.
- Establish high standards of PMO service delivery in the Wealth portfolio
- Maintain solid operating rhythm around DA and reporting/governance
- Wants to operate in a leadership role and work closely with the program leadership team to shape the direction of the project and actively participate to ensure success.
- Develop and maintain project resource and work plans. Monitor project plans to reflect project progress, change and issues resolutions.
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
To be considered for this position you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Senior Project Analyst
- Previous experience in program governance, reporting and communication
- People Leadership experience
- Experience in Financial Services industry is highly desirable
- Ability to lead and motivate team members.
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with a diverse range of people.
You will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation and excellent opportunities for career progression as well as access to the organisations benefits.