This role will require a true self-starter and go-getter with proven experience in the key aspects of Project Management.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to deal with large amounts of ambiguity.
The Senior Program Analyst will report into the PMO and Program Manager while supporting Project Managers on a variety of tasks.
Note, previous Financial Services experience is required.
- Co-ordinating meetings including recurring and ad-hoc meetings, working groups, daily stand ups and vendor meetings as required
- Minute taking is a key area of importance on this program and will require strong attention to detail
- Weekly Issues & Risks Review Chase PMs for updates etc
- General Process Definition and Enhancement Operating guidelines etc
- Monthly Financial control including actuals vs. forecast capture
- Management of the Program & Project SharePoint site including updating registers, links & providing access
The above highlights only part of what is involved within the role. If you would like to hear more and are interested, please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch