- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Organisation
- 12 month contract - North Sydney location
About the role and the company
A leading Financial Services organisation has a requirement for a Senior Analyst, Projects with Wealth experience. This role sits within the Wealth division that is undergoing significant transformation and has a focus on improving products for customers across it's wealth offering.
The role will be responsible for working in collaboration with Project Managers to support project delivery and may also be responsible for end-to-end project management of small to medium projects of low to medium complexity. The role may focus either on standalone projects or may work directly for a Program Manager on a larger-scale organizational-wide program. The range of initiatives will span from a single project within a line of business in a single region through to working across liens of business across multi-regions and in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Scope Management - Manage project scope including negotiating scope with stakeholders. Prepare recommendations for any change in project scope.
- Project Integration Management - Ensure that project planning, execution and control are properly integrated.
- Benefits Management - Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment.
- Resource Management - Manage project resource accountabilities and tasks ensuring resource requirements are adequately aligned. Provide guidance and advice for the onboarding of project members
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- 5+ years' work experience as a Senior Project Analyst
- Strong project experience across multiple business units and complex environments (e.g. structure, processes, infrastructure)
- Financial Services industry experience