Our client is one of the leaders in the financial services and banking industry.
They are currently seeking for a passionate and dynamic Senior Project Analyst to coordinate resources required to implement and deliver high complexity projects.
Ideal candidates would possess prior project experience working in fast paced environments, experience managing Risk/Issue/Change, exceptional communication skills. Financial Services industry experience is highly desirable but not essential.
Core responsibilities include:
- Scope Management - Manage project scope including negotiating scope with stakeholders. Prepare recommendations for any change in project scope.
- Project Integration Management - Ensure that project planning, execution and control are properly integrated.
- Benefits Management - Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment.
- Resource Management - Manage project resource accountabilities and tasks ensuring resource requirements are adequately aligned. Provide guidance and advice for the onboarding of project members.
- Knowledge Management - Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes. Ensure knowledge harvesting occurs at all appropriate phase of the project.
The ideal candidate would:
- Strong emphasis on customer centricity.
- Good relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Have an eye for detail, ensuring to deliver tasks at an extraordinarily high standard.
- Understand the Agile methodology and be able to apply these into practise.
- Be a critical thinker and have the ability to solve complex problems.
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #196183