Looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Senior Project Analyst to coordinate resources required to implement and deliver high complexity projects.
The successful candidate will have prior project experience working in fast paced environments.
- Scope Management - Manage project scope including negotiating scope with stakeholders. Prepare recommendations for any change in project scope.
- Project Integration Management - Ensure that project planning, execution and control are properly integrated.
- Benefits Management - Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment.
- Resource Management - Manage project resource accountabilities and tasks ensuring resource requirements are adequately aligned. Provide guidance and advice for the onboarding of project members.
- Knowledge Management - Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes. Ensure knowledge harvesting occurs at all appropriate phase of the project.
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with a diverse range of people.
- Good relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Has an eye for detail and makes sure deliverables are at a very high standard.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and an ability to apply these in practise.
If you're seeking your next opportunity to work for an iconic Australian company, please APPLY NOW