Looking for a Senior Project Analyst to work to work in a dynamic team environment within the Banking and Finance Sector.
The successful candidate will be required to help facilitate the delivery of project outcomes throughout mobilisation, daily operational activities and project close activities.
- Maintaining Project financial analysis tool and reporting. Month end financial process including managing variances and accruals - experience in managing complex financials
- Processing of expenses and invoices
- Manage team resource reporting & relationship with finance
- Manage and maintain Risk, Issue, Change and Dependency registers and reporting- experience managing large scale risk and issue registers
- Coordination of new starter logistics (access pass, desk, computers etc.)
- Assist with preparation and coordination of project reporting and documents
- Strong financial management skills - can analyse actuals, forecast and complete accruals without assistance using the FTS and generated reports.
- Excellent communication skills - Needs to be able to tailor reporting to the target audience and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound understanding of PPM, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint, Teamplay/Primavera administration.
- Good understanding of resourcing, on boarding and offboarding processes.
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work unsupervised
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW.