This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Analyst to work with a market leader in the Financial Services Industry.
The role will work in the Advice Delivery area on a project aimed at accrediting and upskilling financial advisers and planners and dealing with recent regulatory, qualification and professional standards changes..
Key knowledge areas and responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Planning and Schedule Management
- Financial Management and Reporting
- Risk, Issues, Change and Dependency Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Manager and PMO support as required
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- 3+ years experience in the financial services/banking sector
- The ability to plan and work in a constantly changing environment
- The ability to manage the expectations of many stakeholders from various areas
- Previously having supported project delivery within a Project Analyst role
Please contact Jack Richardson for further information.