We are currently recruiting multiple Senior Project Analyst roles to work for a leading Financial Services organisation based in the CBD.
The Senior Project Analyst has the responsibility of assisting/supporting the Team with project related deliverables including:
- Manage and Report Project Finances
- Project/Portfolio Reporting
- Risk, Issue, Change & Dependency Management
- Document Management
- Project Resource Management
- Planning & Schedule Management
- Project / Program Manager Support
Skills and Experience:
- Previous industry experience in supporting complex portfolio, program and project management
- Reasonable understanding of project management lifecycle, disciplines and procedures
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills
- High level of PC literacy including especially excellent talents using MS excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to define a problem in terms of key issues and apply an analytical focus to determining options and solutions
- Strong understanding of control and quality disciplines.
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Results focussed
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Zoe on 03 8080 7200 for more information.