Our Federal Government client are seeking highly skilled and motivated Gen / Cool : Gen developers to work in their software development teams.
Contract length- Until 30th June 2021 with 12 x 12 months extension options. Canberra based work location.
About the Role:
- The specialist will work in an agile way within a small multidisciplinary team under the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent
- The specialist will work within a team as a Gen Developer in an enterprise application development environment to analyse, code and maintain software
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Extensive experience as a software developer.
- Ability to design and implement software solutions using one or more of the following technologies/tools: CA GEN; IET GuardIEn; Mainframes
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills
- Strong personal drive and commitment to deliver quality outcomes
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or Ability to obtain to gain baseline clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #206435.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.