6 months contract
About the role
The focus of the Senior Program Officer will be the development of a process to generate trial projects within the system.
The Senior Program Officer will manage and coordinate the development, implementation and evaluation of complex projects to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects, including developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities, and within agreed scope in line with established project management methodology
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
- Manage a project team/s, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support project planning and decision making
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 195140