About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Senior Program Analyst, you will work closely with the Program and Project Managers completing project capability analysis to support the decision making, planning and scheduling for Projects as well as business performance, forward planning and management reporting
- Conduct program performance analysis
- Perform all project scheduling activities and cost data for the generation of performance reports to inform Managers
- Collect metrics/survey information data on all capability management programs and strategies
- Collaborate with stakeholders on data to facilitate competency development and workforce planning
- deliver efficiency and set a platform for increased commerciality by analysing "look ahead" schedules for potential problems or delays
- Work with project teams in the development of KPI's and performance information for their project plans
- Collaborate with Managers in planning and review processes to ensure they have sufficient information
- Recommend work around plans, such as workforce acceleration
- Experienced as Senior Program Analyst or Senior Project Analyst
- Tertiary qualifications or proven substantial business experience in statistical analysis, scheduling and critical path methodology.
- Experience in financial budgeting, forecasts, cost variance analysis and reporting.
- Advanced systems, database skills with the ability to create and run system database queries; create and run macros, complex formulas, charts and the ability to create pivot table and the use of P3 or P6 scheduling software or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of planning and scheduling principles and critical path analysis
- Demonstrated planning and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of critical path method (CPM) scheduling.
- Proven experience in being able to produce high quality publications, reports and presentations
- Proven capacity to share knowledge and work as an effective team member
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to engage with, influence and build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge using scheduling tools including Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Sound communication skills, including the ability to liaise at all levels of the organisation
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 18 July
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186248
Please click the apply button.