Our client is seeking a Senior Production and Knowledge Officer to manage content, development and migration onto a Knowledge Management System within Brisbane Infrastructure (BI) taking responsibility for complex solution design and the production of content across a range of channels.
This position will take a leadership support role in the management of BI's knowledge-base and quality assurance of the content life-cycle.
- Lead and manage content production activities associated with the transfer of knowledge onto the Knowledge Management System (Optimise) within Brisbane Infrastructure.
- Work in partnership with your team leader to agreed performance standards and mutual expectations.
- Manage complex and sensitive customer requirements including giving and receiving feedback on accessibility, intuitive features and readability of knowledge/content.
- Lead and participate in customer and stakeholder meetings to derive requirements and gather content to specify and deliver innovative solutions and functionality for complex designs and major projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers (internal business units) to influence their understanding of issues relevant to knowledge management, content production and solution design and promote take up and constructive use of business services with major stakeholders.
- Provide input into product strategy, site architecture, design and standards for customers.
- Write and edit content in accordance with standards and style guides.
- Research, analyse and report on customer trends, and provide advice regarding content and customer service issues.
- Monitor functionality of the Knowledge Management System (Optimise) and resolve or escalate identified problems or issues.
- Develop, test, deliver and monitor content and systems to ensure currency, accuracy, consistency and accessibility of content.
- Assure the quality of content, knowledge and solutions across the content lifecycle by maintaining business processes that produce current and consistent information across the information system.
- Monitor the Knowledge Management System processes and procedures and identify and provide advice to the key stakeholders on opportunities for improvements or opportunities to implement best practice.
- Demonstrated experience in content production and knowledge management lifecycles, including information and content gathering, production, implementation, analysis, testing and review.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and lateral thinking skills to interpret complex concepts, technical issues and product requirements and define innovative customer solutions that meet both user and customer requirements.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the effective use, synergies and limitations of contemporary and emerging customer contact channels.
- Demonstrated work experience in Optimise
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537 for a confidential discussion for more information