About the Company:
Large insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who offer a flexible working environment and supports their employees to reach their potential through career development and growth.
About the role:
You will lead a team of Data & Reporting Specialists, as part of a large Transformation Program that is focused on delivering simplified, digital, and scalable customer journeys across all products and channels. Defining and prioritising data and reporting business deliverables and shaping the data delivery strategy.
- Develop strategic relationships with business stakeholders to identify and define business requirements to embed data and insights into decision making strategies
- Provide critical support to the build of a modern data analytics environment to underpin the provision of data-driven insights and enable product and segment stakeholders to achieve their profit, revenue, sales, and Net Promoter Score (NPS) targets.
- Translate business challenges into data requirements and build solutions using technologies to extract, explore, manipulate, and summarise data sourced from internal and external systems.
- Understand how customers use and experience products and business processes and how this translates into data via business systems.
Skills and experience:
- Experienced Agile Product Owner, with a business focus
- Program delivery experience in a large and complex environment
- Good understanding of Data
- Ability to manage demanding and challenging stakeholders at a Senior level
- Insurance or Financial Services domain experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Meg Geronimo quoting reference 244611.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.