We are currently recruiting for a Senior Product Designer to work in a dynamic team environment within an iconic Australian Company.
The Senior Product Designer role supports the Lead Designer and Design Director by supporting a team of product designers with taking on complex tasks and transforming them into elegant, accessible, hard-working interfaces that millions of people use each day-from the first-time user to the digital native. Achieving this goal requires leadership skills and collaboration with teams of other design tribes, researchers, product managers and developers throughout the design process-from creating design visions, user flows and wireframes to building user interface mock-ups and prototypes. At each stage, your team will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product aligns to our principles of being effortless, smart and exceptional.
The Senior Product Designer will:
- Drive the experience design within agile projects and programs across the enterprise.
- Contribute to, drive and support the product design tribe.
- Development and participation in the recruitment process.
- Concept, design, test and optimise highly accessible experiences.
- Utilise best practices, assist and guide the product design team and ensure exceptional design quality.
- Drive and uphold the customer experience as a key deliverable for all projects.
- Collaborate with the Digital Channels & Innovation team and project/program teams to deliver great digital
- Play a key role with the product design Community of Practice, evolving and ensuring adherence to global design
- Provide design and digital leadership to the digital team and the wider business.
- 4-6 years of design related experience with a focus interaction design and/or user experience design with demonstrable portfolio of work.
- An impressive background with experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications.
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet ambitious deadlines while maintaining high quality craft execution.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with user interface design processes and methodologies.
- Experience mentoring and leading a small design tribe within a large corporate or agency.
- Experience working with clients (or internal clients) and cross-functional development teams.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to visualise abstract ideas and concepts.
- Experience with large organisation digital products, including digital strategies and roadmaps.
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Zoe on 03 8080 7200 for more information.