Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Procurement Officer to assist in the delivery and administration of ICT Procurement activities. Within this role you will work closely with key business areas to contribute to all facets of the end-to-end procurement and contract management lifecycle. This will include:
- Simple and complex procurement advisory
- Drafting and facilitation of internal procurement approvals and delegate negotiation
- Preparation and release management of approach to market materials
- Drafting and finalisation of contracts
- Management of a customer-facing inbox
This is a long-term opportunity until 30 June 2020 with extension options available and will be located at our Client's Canberra Barton Offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Prior success in the delivery of procurement and contract management administration and advisory within an APS capacity
- Expert working knowledge of Commonwealth Procurement Rules, Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act, Digital Sourcing Framework for ICT Procurement
- Hands-on experience utilising Digital Transformation Agency Digital Marketplace, Software Marketplace, Hardware Marketplace and Cloud Services Panel highly desired
- Formal qualifications in procurement and contract management highly desired
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197341
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.