A Leading IT Client is in need of a Process Analyst with DMAIC/Lean Six Sigma for a long term contract.
About the role
The Senior Process Analyst RPA is to provide leadership to the business process re-engineering. This role will also support innovation to ideate, consult and run sessions in an agile framework to assess opportunities for automation across the business.
This includes documentation of As-is business process, and work with the business on to-be process using for end to end automation using Artificial Intelligence & machine learning (AI/ML), documenting business requirements, writing user Stories, test cases for automation, monitoring of automation processes and preparing change management communication with identified business process subject matter experts.
This role requires excellent process analysis skills (DMAIC) and attention to detail as well as excellent oral/written communication, knowledge management, networking and influencing skills.
- Recommend process automation improvements.
- Implement process improvement framework using Lean Six Sigma expertise for business automation initiatives across Networks
- Develop internal and external training materials.
- Work closely with the automation delivery team and business stakeholders to improve operations of the automated solutions.
- Work with business teams to simplify and improve operations by analyzing as-is processes and develop to-be process applying lean six sigma knowledge.
- Work with the Automation team to analyse and assess automation feasibility as well as document business requirements, processes and work instructions.
- Communication of automation processes to users with a change management plan and co-ordinate manual processing by users as required.
Skills and experience
- Solid experience in Process improvement initiatives /transformation and 4 to 5 years experience in Process engineering & optimization
- Preferably with solid experience in telecommunications industry
- Experience in Business Intelligence and/or data warehousing
- With Microsoft Share point development experience (2-3 years)
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 206644.