Our Government client is looking for a Senior Process Analyst for a long term project initially for 6 months. This role will support process design capability uplift within organisation, as well as complete process analysis and redesign work as required. The position will be working within a team of 20+ Business Analysts allocated to Delivery Streams, in a multi-vendor environment.
Role is responsible for the following;
- Providing Process Analysis and Design services to the delivery stream projects, and coordinating process activities with delivery BAs.
- Ensuring Process deliverables align to the standards and expectations set by the BA Capability team, including completing QA reviews.
- Responsible for maintaining process standards, and templates aligned to the methodologies used by the Program including training and uplift where required for Delivery BAs.
- Work with Business Analysts and Vendor teams to ensure process standards are being met for any process documentation delivered by the vendor.
- Support the establishment of enterprise process design standards and tools, and uplift of process design maturity at the Bureau.
- Mentoring members of the BA team or the BA Community of Practice about Process Analysis & Design.
- Completing ad-hoc analysis and providing recommendations as requested.
- Building working relationships within the Program to enable successful delivery.
- Supporting continuous improvement and working with the BA Capability team to implement improvement initiatives.
Skills and experience required;
- Strong business process design skills set including experience undertaking complete redesigning of existing processes, and strong work shop facilitation.
- Experience setting up process analysis & redesign capabilities in an environment with limited existing process documentation and process maturity.
- Experience completing process analysis and design at all levels.
- Experience building process maturity in organisations.
- Experience operating in a large, complex, multi-vendor transformation programs.
- Experience coaching, mentoring BAs and SMEs in Process Analysis capabilities.
- Experience identifying process controls, and implementing controls as part of process design, including security controls.
- Experiencing working with a diverse stakeholder group including ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
- Strong communication skills, and an ability to flex style and approach as needed.
- Experience with ITIL processes.
- Experience with BPMN 2.0 process standards.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information please call Joseph Yip quoting reference : 197622