Our client is looking for multiple experienced Scrum Masters to oversee projects / products under limited direction. The Scrum Master will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be highly organised, dynamic, outcome-oriented individuals with excellent delivery management skills.
The role is responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes, to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings. The Scrum Master will work closely with the Product Owner / Manager to review and develop scrum artefacts including product backlog and sprint backlog. The Scrum Master will be responsible for reporting on developments, celebrating successes, and defining, understanding, and resolving roadblocks, as well as DevOps management and capacity planning.
- Responsible for creating a high-performance self-managing dynamic team
- Able to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- Willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- Able to adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Able to create productive working relationships in programs with a large and diverse stakeholder group
- Willing to do work hard for the benefit of serving citizens.
- Capable and experienced in influencing teams to achieve an outcome.
- Highly motivated, passionate, and energetic.
- Work at high-speed in the delivery of outputs.
- Have a high EQ with strong coaching and communications capability as well as an ability to 'read the room' and accurately measure the client 'pulse'.
- Have a 'lean start-up' mentality, understanding the challenge of balancing between risk (cost) and reward (ROI) drivers.
- Willing to make and close the 'internal sale' to your leadership by convincing them of your proposed strategy.
- Thrive getting 'old-school' stakeholders to get out of their comfort zone and on a journey towards benefit and growth.
- Years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Your key role will be to ensure that for the teams you belong to that they live agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use.
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master and working knowledge in Scrum and the Agile methodologies, with the ability to coach team members in Agile mindset and practices.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, communication and facilitation skills to establish and maintain excellent working relationships in a corporate environment.
- Ability to manage and monitor delivery against the program roadmap.
- The ability to remove impediments and blockers as well as identify dependencies and risks and escalate these issues where appropriate.
- Possess a range of skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc. or the ability to acquire these.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 239531