About the Company
A large and well known IT company in North Sydney is in need of a Senior Pricing Manager
until end of financial year in 2020.
About the Role
The Senior Pricing Manager will identify and drive pricing initiatives that will deliver to product objectives. This senior role will manage the pricing process that will identify tactical and strategic pricing opportunities and will be key in developing the pricing strategy and pricing roadmap across all technologies and products.
The role will also work very closely with all Product Managers, GM Pricing, Commercial Management and Finance teams.
- Identify, drive and manage Pricing strategy
- Review externa; market environment, market insights and pricing changes
- Provide decision support
- Deliver robust and dynamic pricing models to identify pricing initiatives
- Support price setting and change process for products; lead pricing paper creation where applicable
- Perform or coordinate sensitivity analysis for bid process
- Solid and extensive experience in pricing and commercial
- Experience in advising C-level executives
- Experience in leading initiatives with a large and complex legal, regulatory and governance requirements utilising effective milestone management of key stakeholders to ensure that all Pricing project deliverables are completed on-time, & at a very high level of quality.
- Experience in creating and implementing complex pricing solutions intechnology organisations
- Accounting/Econimics or Similr Degree
- Preferably with telecommunications or technology experience
Please APPLY NOW with your full resume in Word format for consideration
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 197995
Please click the apply button.