Competitive Salary package
Global Organisation within Financial Services
Working closely with the commercial and relationship managers in the APAC region, your primary responsibility will be to provide technical leadership during the pre-sales process of all large or strategic sales opportunities across the Asia Pacific region. You will be supported on the large opportunities by a team of solution architects / pre-sales specialists located across the APAC region.
Working closely with the sales and relationship managers you will lead large and complex sales opportunities during scoping, design and proposal definition stages of the sales opportunity lifecycle covering the APAC region
- Exploring existing / new market infrastructure business opportunities in the Oceania region. Comprehensive understanding of the New Payments Platform (NPP)
- represent the company externally at industry events and / or by leading strategic technical discussions with C-level leaders from the Organizations major APAC customers.
- advise and guide a team of solution architects providing strategic and technical leadership to them as they respond to RFI/RFP's, develop proposals and prepare and deliver their pitch to customers.
- identifying opportunities for the company to solve real world problems for APAC's financial markets.
- define the product strategy and roadmap.
- drive marketing, product, IT, services, and other necessary resources to deliver this roadmap, supporting the commercial organization in achieving adoption and revenues
- Demonstrate value of our technology solutions versus alternatives. Explain company solutions roadmaps at customer sites, including to C-suite/executive level.
- Present products and technology solutions at customer events.
- A strong focus will be on the Alliance Messaging Hub and associated interfaces products as well as Market Infrastructure solutions for real-time payments, RTGS and Securities.
- Meet with senior counterparts at our customers to understand current state architecture and needs, defining future state roadmaps and facilitating the requirement gathering, design, scoping and definition of commercial proposals. Maintain and develop knowledge of architecture/design technologies, integration and future industry trends. Provide resiliency and security advice.
- Translate business requirements into a Customer Requirements Specifications and scoping documents, with full involvement of the APAC Consulting team. Analyse detail systems factors: input/output requirements; information flow; technical requirements; resources needed and select the appropriate products and services to build a customer proposal.
- Build and develop working relationships with senior counterparts at our customers across IT, Operations, Compliance and Security functions.
- Represent the Business at user groups, business forums and other client events to speak on technology topics.
Key skills and essential experience
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 15+ years of experience in financial services domain, with deep understanding of APAC financial markets, current and future market trends, existing vendor solutions, and key players
- Proven and observable results in senior product management, pre-sales, project / programme management, or software development roles
- Strong experience in financial services architectures and IT stacks
- Familiarity with programming languages, with Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX operating systems, database and application server technologies
- Experience in leading a team,
- Experience in the company's products, services and standards would be advantageous
- Experience in market infrastructure (e.g. central bank, stock exchange, clearing house, central securities depository) systems or operations would be advantageous.
- Experience in a multi-cultural and multi-country team operating environment
- Excellent client engagement, communication, and presentation skills in English