Our Federal Government Client is seeking an APS6/EL1 equivalent Senior Policy Officer - Security/Cyber Security for a long term contract with multiple extensions. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and requires candidates to be Australian citizens with an AGSVA security clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide strategic policy advice to the Director and other stakeholders
- Develop and implement policy in the area of Security & Cyber
- Perform wide range of tasks including including policy research and analysis, regulatory performance reporting, development of a stakeholder engagement strategy and development of grant funding proposals
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Policy Officer with experience in developing and implementing complex policies in Security/Cyber Security
- Proven experience in building and sustaining positive working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- In-depth ability in preparing correspondence including briefings, minutes and reports
- Qualification/Diploma in Security/Security Risk Management/Cyber Security is highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 200614.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.