Our client, a large Australian enterprise client is seeking to engage an experienced Platform Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
This role will be responsible for resolving BAU messaging & platform services related issues as well as working on forward workload initiatives as per the risk register. You will be responsible for providing level 3 support, primarily for Microsoft exchange and for monitoring the incoming incident / task queue and providing timely resolution.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Microsoft Exchange, both on premise and online
- Office365 platform administration
- On-prem Active Directory administration and Azure AD administration
- Solid understanding of Powershell scripting
- SCCM application packaging & delivery
- Citrix application and desktop support
- Highly technical background
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Ability to work independently
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, qotting ref: 200248.