About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Performance Test Specialist you will be championing the performance testing space. You will lead from a technical perspective the performance testing, working along-side a trusted technology partner to build a centre of excellence for performance testing. You will initially focus on critical applications before moving into more projects across the whole organisation.
You will be well versed in performance testing and has strong Java experience. You will be experienced in tuning environments and optimising code and database queries. You will also work with various teams in rolling out Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and have an interest in DevOps and open source technologies.
- Ensure Quality Assurance
- Systematically implement, maintain and enhance industry standard quality assurance processes for non-functional testing across the portfolio of applications
- Develop non-functional testing capabilities with the goal of increasing production availability (up-time), security and stability
- Use your experience in development languages such as Java, .net, SQL, Angular 2, HMTL/CSS, node. JS
- Lead change
- Participate in design and delivery initiatives
- Work with testing practices to develop, maintain and enhance non-functional testing and quality assurance capabilities
- Apply non-functional testing methods and best practice approaches to ensure service delivery and operations requirements are met
- Previous experience as a Senior Performance Test Specialist
- Experienced in developing overall testing strategies in the functional and non-functional testing spaces.
- Excellent understanding of application life-cycle management, quality assurance and testing concepts
- Strong experience in planning & implementing non-functional testing for large scale programs
- Can document when required a Test Plan and Test Summary Report
- Proficient with HP Load Runner and HP Performance Centre
- Extensive experience performance testing in an enterprise environment
- Experience performance tuning applications and DB Queries
- Expertise in either APM & End User Monitoring (EUM) tools such as AppDynamics or NewRelic
- Has a sound understanding of internet and cloud infrastructure and network infrastructure
- Familiar with build and CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Spinnaker. +BitBucket
- Strong written and oral communications skills: ability to engage and communicate with wide range of stakeholders.
- Must have experience in managing testing while supervising a small team
- Must pass a Criminal Record Check.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 27 April
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 183608
Please click the apply button.