- Pega CLSA or CSSA certifications required
- Initial 4-6 weeks contract + extensions
- Immediate Start
- Candidates must have baseline security clearance
We are looking to hire an experienced PEGA Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Involved in all phases of the project from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience on Pega Platform. Experience in latest Pega versions - 8.2, 8.3
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) is preferred
- Must have hands-on experience in Activities, Flows, UI Rules, Data transforms, Decision Rules, Declarative rules, Correspondence, Integration Connectors and Services (REST, SOAP, File, etc.), CMIS Integration, Rule Inspector, Reports and Dashboards.
- Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be liaising with senior business stakeholders
- Baseline Security Clearance Required
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates. For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org