We are currently looking for a Senior PMO Analyst for an initial 6 month contract.
The Senior PMO Analyst is responsible for analysing, monitoring and reporting on program and project performance across different project attributes including: risk and issue analysis, forecasting.
This role requires excellent problem solving skills and analytical thinking when using Primavera, and reviewing project milestones, dependencies and change request impacts across multiple projects.
This role often receives multiple requests of competing project priorities, so there is a need to be able to analyse and determine which item or project has the higher priority.
In addition, there are often requests which require quick turnaround and this role needs to be able to work out the most efficient way to achieve the results in the time allowed.
You will be expected to work independently and make decisions within the PMO analysis parameters.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Provide expert and specialist advice regarding program and project reporting and develop and improve policies, frameworks, procedures and systems for project reporting to ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with delivery plans and reporting frameworks.
- Develop and implement methodologies and reporting frameworks to review and evaluate the performance of projects/programs and track these against agreed targets to support critical decision making across the programs.
- Monitor and report on performance of projects, identify needs and adjustments as required, plan system development and interpret report outputs to create meaningful actionable insights ensuring compliance requirements for reporting of project financial and performance status.
- Develop and implement improvements to business systems and processes to provide scalable, consistent, efficient and effective reporting systems to track performance and identify and flag potential and current program and project issues.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor Degree) in an appropriate field combined with skills and experience in program and project systems and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in implementing and delivering reporting procedures and frameworks in a large complex organisation
- Previous Experience working as part of a large PMO team with an extensive background in reporting & analysis
- A solid understanding of PMO functions
- Thorough troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Understanding of project management methodologies and project reporting controls, experience with management of scheduling project milestones and impacts of project change control
- Understanding of risk and issue identification and management, as well as risk mitigation
- Demonstrated experience with project reporting and processes
- Experience with data management
- Understanding of Business Objects / Business Intelligence reports
- Experience with the Primavera Full Client project management tool
- Experience using document management systems preferably as a super user.
If you have all the required skills and experience mentioned you are encouraged to apply for a confidential chat and further job details.