About the Company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Senior PMO Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Portfolio Manager in variety of key portfolio and program management activities, including the Portfolio reporting. You will contribute to the development and delivery of a range of projects in line with established project management methodologies and objectives
- Provide a range of portfolio management and support services
- Prepare high quality reports and briefs to various governing bodies, ensuring timely portfolio budgets/forecasts and monthly financial position is accurately captured and reported
- Maintain a portfolio plan to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, within budget and the defined scope in line with established agency project management methodology;
- Provide a professional level of coordination of budgetary related activities, supporting the portfolio with tasks such as status reporting, including monthly financial, audit and performance and risk reports, and scheduling
- Regularly monitor and review project budgets and cash flows in consultation with the Portfolio Manager, Finance team, and project resources
- Identify any trends and risks that may impact the delivery of the projects
- Assist in the implementation of new processes, tools and templates to support the delivery of projects
- Update and collate documentation and records
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees
- Previous experience as a Senior PMO Analyst
- MUST have Exceptional Portfolio experience
- Must have Portfolio Reporting and Governance experience
- Experience within a large and complex environment
- A strong understanding of IT project management frameworks and project methodologies
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication at all levels
- Have experience in large scale environments and been responsible for multiple projects/streams
- You will possess a strong working knowledge of the project life cycle, project standards and methodologies
- the ability to manage and build sustainable relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong customer centric approach
- A strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Wednesday 22 January although they may start the interview process before the closing date
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 200669
Please click the apply button.