Our client is seeking an experienced PMO Analyst to provide and continuously improve quality management and assurance processes to facilitate the transparent, efficient and effective delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) programs and projects.
The role is responsible for providing expert PMO delivery assurance through conducting risk analysis, identifying critical control points and preventive measures, conducting process investigations, facilitating issue resolution, and implementing corrective actions.
It has a specific focus on providing advice and guidance on all day-to-day project management functions.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable ability to implement and improve Project Management methodologies and frameworks.
- Proven conceptual, analysis and problem solving skills including the ability to gather, interpret and document meaningful reports/results.
- Competent in developing and interpreting financial data and tracking the costs and budgets for program and projects
- Advanced skills in MS Office tools, in particular MS Excel and MS Project Online.
- Proven broad understanding of ICT project benefits, risk and issues management and processes at both a project and program level.
- Proven knowledge and experience in undertaking compliance assurance reviews against existing standards, methods, and processes.
- Experience in driving continuous improvement of existing standards, methods and processes towards higher maturity and industry best practice.
- Possession of relevant academic qualifications in an Information System Management,
- Program/Project Management or Business Management related area, or other equivalent qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution, will be highly regarded.
- Project Management certification is highly desirable (AIPM, PMI etc.).
Interested? Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts / Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 quoting ref number: 186104