Our client is an icon within the banking/financial services sector. They are currently looking for a Senior PMO Analyst with strong Portfolio Management & Governance experience to work within the Banking Sector.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role where you have worked as part of a PMO, Project or Portfolio Management team engaging with multiple stakeholders and a variety of projects.
Along with exceptional data analytics skills and the ability to multitask and manage multiple contact/ data points, you must have strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills with a determination to uncover insights and demonstrate initiative.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior portfolio/ project delivery experience, in a project management, governance or PMO role within a fast paced, busy working environment.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of portfolio, program and project management.
- Experience with project management systems, tools and processes and how these are practically used in a PMO or Project environment.
- Good interpersonal, executive written and oral communication skills with and strong ability to lead and influence stakeholders.
- Experience working in financial services sector or general consulting experience
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!