Senior PMO Analyst
12 months contract
Location: Sydney Olympic Park
Applicants must be Australian Citizens
Senior PMO Analyst is responsible for:
- Monitors existing projects to ensure timely execution and completion
- Maintains a master portfolio/program schedule, plan and status
- Tracks and report on project progress and any deviations
- Assists during project inception with project setup, initiation, submission for approval, project estimating and budget setup
- Reviews the project status reports for the Portfolio Review board
- Responsible to ensure all tasks and documentation are completed in line with project management methodology and project delivery framework
- Collates all project status reports into a program-level status report
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested including delivery of small projects
To be considered for thsi role, you must have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role with financial management responsibilities for a med-large sized projects portfolio
- Experience in working in a PMO with Agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and time management skills
- Knowledge of project management methodologies including Agile preferable
- Previous experience working in IT Project Environments.
- Experience and demonstrated ability with Primavera v6 or greater as well as Microsoft Project
- Good knowledge of Excel, including advanced formula use
- Advanced MS Office Suit, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
This is a great opportunity to manage both infrastructure and applciations projects; work and coordinate with IT delivery squads and alignment of Portfolio/Program schedule with delivery schedule in an Agile environment; and work alongside senior stakeholders within the business.
Please click the "APPLY" button now to egister your interest for this role.
For more details, you can contact Meg at 02 8267 2478 quoting job# 243781.