Our client, one of Australia's largest and highly regarded service provider, is seeking an experienced Program Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract.
The Senior PMO Analyst is responsible for analysing, monitoring and reporting on program and project performance across different project attributes including: risk and issue analysis, forecasting
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor Degree) in an appropriate field combined with skills and experience in program and project systems and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in implementing and delivering reporting procedures and frameworks in a large complex organisation
- Previous Experience working as part of a large PMO team with an extensive background in reporting & analysis
- A solid understanding of PMO functions
This role requires excellent problem solving skills and analytical thinking when using Primavera, and reviewing project milestones, dependencies and change request impacts across multiple projects.
This role often receives multiple requests of competing project priorities, so there is a need to be able to analyse and determine which item or project has the higher priority.In addition, there are often requests which require quick turnaround and this role needs to be able to work out the most efficient way to achieve the results in the time allowed.
Key responsibilities of this role are but not limited to:
- Provide expert and specialist advice regarding program and project reporting and develop and improve policies, frameworks, procedures and systems for project reporting to ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with delivery plans and reporting frameworks.
- Develop and implement methodologies and reporting frameworks to review and evaluate the performance of projects/programs and track these against agreed targets to support critical decision making across the programs.
- Monitor and report on performance of projects, identify needs and adjustments as required, plan system development and interpret report outputs to create meaningful actionable insights ensuring compliance requirements for reporting of project financial and performance status.
This role has working relationships with the following:
- Primavera Support Team to work together on any Primavera issues or reporting requirements.
- ICT Resource Champions to ensure ongoing maintenance of the ICT resource forecasts.
- ICT Project Managers, Program managers, and Team Managers to ensure project processes and procedures are followed. This includes follow-up with managers regarding meeting action items, status reporting queries, risk & issue escalation and progress of Project Briefs and Business Cases.
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply now. Position staring in January 2018.