Our client works within the NSW state government. They are currently looking for an Agile PMO resource to join for an initial 12 month contract.
In this role, you will be involved in assisting the Portfolio Operations Office and project delivery leads with the development, delivery, and governance of the project portfolios; including project planning and reporting, portfolio dependency management, resource forecasting, benefits realisation management and tracking as well as planning and monitoring activities.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Provide expert advice and guidance to project and program teams applying best practice methodologies, to support effective project planning, management, performance measurement and preparation for project closure to ensure the on-time delivery of all key project/s milestones and outcomes
- Research and identify best practice and process improvement opportunities to inform decision making and build capability.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans across the portfolio
- Be able to develop stakeholder relationships and provide expert advice, information, and recommendations to enable cross project consolidation and communication to support effective decision making and ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project life cycle and project deliverables are met.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Previous experience of working in a PMO
- A detailed understanding of project management methodologies and practices (PMBOK, Agile, etc.)
- Experience in reviewing and assessing business case
- Experience in developing PMO related training and conducting education session for diverse stakeholders across the business
- Experience of working with tools like JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint,
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Power BI knowledge and skills would be advantageous
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #240836