Our client, a large Australian Risk Management company is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their team.
This position sits within a newly created Agile product team and will allow you to build a culture of innovation, take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting-edge projects for an AWS hosted solution in a CI/CD environment.
- Design and develop web/mobile apps;
- Front end development of responsive websites;
- Migrate existing web pages to new tech stack while improving features;
- Liaising closely with other team members to communicate with back end systems or micro-services;
- Contribute to greenfield platform development.
Skills and qualifications:
- a sound academic background - preferably a degree in computer science engineering or equivalent;
- developed web solutions with React;
- willing to learn and be challenged;
- self-motivated and takes initiative, and
- has excellent communication skills.
Some other skills that would be nice to have are,
- experience with PHP (Zend/Laravel);
- usage of Git, Jest, Mocha;
- deployment to AWS or Azure cloud, and
- understanding of microservices architecture.
If you believe you have the skills and experience, apply now as this opportunity wont be around for long.