Our client is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their team on a 6 Month initial contract.
This role is to be a PHP software engineer on Workbuddy (time and attendance) software.
- Development of new features to meet the roadmap alongside a responsive responsibility to address defects and support issues raised by the users.
- Defining the requirements, plan the work to be done (including automated testing) and then deploy a fully working upgrade increment.
- Basic Linux CLI skills.
- Previous experience upgrading large, unwieldy applications and the testing required
- In depth knowledge of developing software using the web technologies including PHP, JQuery, MySQL, Apache, Linux, HTML, CSS, XML and RESTful.
- Solid knowledge and experience of Object Oriented programming principles, design patterns and open source frameworks.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Knowledge of Zend, prototype, highslide, JSON
- Agile Scrum
If you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity won't be around for long.