Are a passionate Developer who likes to think outside the box, uses initiative and offers input? Then this is a role for you.
Our client, a large Australian Risk Management company is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their team.
This position sits within a newly created Agile product team and will allow you to build a culture of innovation, take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting-edge projects for an AWS hosted solution in a CI/CD environment.
- Design, implement and test new product features;
- Contribute to RESTful API development;
- Database schema optimization and migration to cloud;
- Undertake integration with a greenfield platform;
- Contribute to code reviews and write test cases to enhance code integrity and quality;
- Refactor code and make it micro-service ready.
Skills and qualifications:
- a sound academic background - preferably a degree in computer science engineering or equivalent;
- is proficient in PHP frameworks (Zend/Laravel), SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- is willing to learn and be challenged;
- is self-motivated and takes initiative, and
- has excellent communication skills.
Some other skills that would be nice to have are,
- usage of Git, Jest, Mocha;
- deployment to AWS or Azure cloud, and
- understanding of microservices architecture
If you believe you have the skills and experience, apply now as this opportunity wont be around for long.