The successful candidate will provide expert technical advice for the design and build of PEGA business rules engine
Undertake technical research and analysis of the process to drive the design, build and the roadmap for the development of the new high quality solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- PEGA Senior System/Business Architect certification as a minimum
- Demonstrated experience working on complex PEGA implementations
- 3+ years working as a senior PEGA architect
- A proven ability to contribute to a complex system design and development using PEGA technology.
- Setup a review process for ensuring that only high-quality rules make their way into the application
- Excellent, high-level communication skills, both oral and written
- Creating and managing best-practices on the PEGA platform
- Mentor and up-skill team members to raise the skill level of the development team
- Strong understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the PEGA platform
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting quoting reference 240098.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.