- 3 Months Contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Urgent Role - ASAP Start
- Interstate Travel (Upto 6 trips during the duration of contract)
Senior Organisational Change Manager
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- 10+ years of relevant organisation Change Management experience in delivering people change across, technology, process and cultural change experience
- Experience in: restructure, organisational mergers, integrations, team aligning etc.
- Proven experience in working in project teams and implementing a change programme of work
- Demonstrated understanding of business planning
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Change Management & Communications
- Disciplined approach and excellent organisational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- MS Project experience
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to business workshops
- Understanding of Telecommunications Industry (preferred)
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Develop and execute the Change Management Strategy for Programmes of work.
- Create the Change Management Plan incorporating all tactical solutions and implement change management activities to embed new systems, processes, products and policies.
- Lead the creation of a detailed Communications Plan that supports the programme timelines, milestones and deliverables.
- Undertake stakeholder mapping and analysis to form the Stakeholder Management Plan on behalf of the programme.
- Lead a small team of specialists to achieve Change, Communications and Training team outcomes.
Kindly apply now for this exciting opportunity or contact Niti Gaur on 03 8080 7209 for a confidential chat!