Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specializing in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
A preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Oracle DBA with extensive experience in designing, installing and managing large corporate databases.
LOCATION: ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Familiarity of Agile/Scrum software methodologies environment.
- Extensive experience in designing, installing and managing large corporate databases
- Extensive experience implementing and maintaining database security and access controls to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data assets.
- Extensive experience installing, configuring and managing database and related software.
- Experience designing and implementing high availability strategies, performing backups/recoveries, carrying our monitoring, tuning, cloning, scripting, patching and upgrades.
- Experience in management of a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure collaborative work practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An appreciation of both IT and business strategy.
- Strong customer service focus.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.