Our client a Federal Government Department are seeking an Oracle Applications Developer to join their team. This is a fixed term engagement initially be through until the end of June 2019 with a possible extension and will be based in Brisbane.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyse internal Payroll and HR customer requirements for new functionality or modifications to existing functionality for the Oracle e-Business Suite and provide design options and solutions.
- Define specifications, develop programs, modify existing programs, prepare test data.
- Create new Oracle fast formulas as well as modifying existing formulas.
- Design and develop reports, interfaces, customisations, extensions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Applications Framework
- Provide support to AU Payroll team during fortnightly payroll runs.
- Identify and resolve application, database, and programming problems.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units, internal customers, and IT subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, specifically AU Payroll, OTL and HR
- Expert in Oracle Developer Suite
- Expert in SQL, PL/SQL
- Intermediate in Oracle e-Business Suite AU Payroll and HR
- Intermediate in Oracle e-Business Suite OTL
- Intermediate in Oracle fast formulas
- Intermediate in OA Framework
- Proficient in Oracle Workflow, forms, reports, API's and personalizations
- Proficient in JDeveloper / Java
- Proficient in XML Publisher
- Proficient in Oracle EBS functionality
- Intermediate in Unix
Please note only Australian Citizens can be considered for this role
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 for a confidential discussion for more information.