Senior Oracle ADF Developer
- Initial 12-month contract with potential to extend
- Seeking extensive experience with Oracle ADF & J2EE
- Perth CBD location
Our client is highly regarded in its industry sector and seeking the services of a Senior Oracle ADF Developer for an initial 12-month contract with potential to extend, based in the Perth CBD.
The role will involve assisting with the transition of an existing legacy systems to a new technology platform and requires extensive experience in Oracle ADF and J2EE environments.
- Software development of functional specifications;
- Assist with enhancement of current applications;
- Liaise with stakeholders to determine & analyze user requirements;
- Develop technical designs;
- Develop and assist with testing, which includes UAT;
- Analyze legacy applications and code base;
- Assist with system changes and provide post implementation support.
- Proven, commercial software development experience including analysis & enhancement of existing applications;
- Strong experience in an Oracle development environment including recent experience with:
- Java Enterprise Edit (JEE) and Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) versions 12c;
- Oracle Enterprise Edition database 12c version, including the use of stored database procedures using PL / SQL;
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience;
- Experience in unit, system integration, functional & non-functional testing;
- Experience with the ITIL framework for change management processes;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & documentation skills).
Closing date for applications: 18/5/20
Please note: at this point in time we are only considering candidates who are currently located in WA.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 203144)