Senior Operational Systems Technician (AMI/ Itron)
- Multiple perm roles with leading utilities client
- Perth CBD location
- Seeking experience with AMI/ Smart Meter, Itron & Unix
A leading WA utilities company based in the Perth CBD is seeking experienced System Technicians with strong experience with AMI/ Smart Meters, Itron & Unix for a BAU role supporting the role out of their new AMI technology.
- Provide complex technical solutions, advice & coordination associated with the development, implementation and improvement of a major AMI rollout;
- Act as the technical Subject Matter Expert;
- Provide high level technical advice to the business and stakeholders.
- Seeking experience with AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure), Smart Meters or similar operational technologies;
- Must have solid Unix and Itron experience;
- Extensive utilities industry experience;
- Strong knowledge of primary & secondary equipment used in Transmission and Distribution Substations, including power systems and protection schemes;
- SCADA is desirable;
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills.
- Working for an industry leading client;
- Join an exciting rollout project with state-of-the-art technology;
- Act as SME in the AMI tech area;
- Competitive salary on offer;
- Fantastic work/ life balance and company culture.
Please note: interstate candidates with strong experience, genuine reasons for relocation and full Australian work rights can be considered for this role.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity and have the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (JOB REF:203650)