Our client is after a hands-on ODI developer with experience in getting systems integrated within a large organization, solution architecture and technical analysis.
An infrastructure services organisation is seeking this experienced professional to manage end-to-end integration during the test and go-live phases. You will be in charge of managing and coordinating all activities involved in the intergration routines required to integrate various systems to a centralised data hub solution, based on pre-approved design patterns.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in Oracle Data Integrator (12c preferred)
- ETL and Data Analysis experience
- Strong skills in designing and developing interfaces to load the data from multiple sources
- Experience executing and maintaining ODI processes to/from various systems
- ODI Architecture knowledge and understanding
The perfect candidate also has:
- Strong data analytical skills
- Good understanding about ODI Architecture
- Knowledge and experience about reporting tools
- Implemented SCD Type2 on Dimension tables
- Previous experience in HR/Pay and Finance Domain
Is this you?
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: #186090.
Please click the apply button.