Our Client is seeking a skilled Senior O365 Specialist, to provide day to day support of the Microsoft Office 365 environment including High-Availability Solutions and the underlying Windows Platform in a large enterprise environment.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months, located at our Client's location in Gungahlin Place, Canberra.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Office 365 Technologies - Power Apps, Power Automate, MS Teams, Power BI
- Microsoft Exchange with Email Archiving and/ or Exchange On-Line
- Microsoft SharePoint (including SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business)
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell / PowerShell DSC
- Azure / AWS Cloud Technologies and templating using JSON / YAML
- Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD as well as AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Assist in the development of support processes for O365 and other cloud-based services including configure and maintain portals, sites, pages, document libraries and access control.
- Provide high level technical support for on-line maintenance, fault diagnosis and the identification and implementation of remedial action including identification of new areas and business processes where Office 365 can be leveraged to continual process improvement.
This role is open to Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Jade De Silva and email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference:#205866
Please note:Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.