The role of the Senior O365 Specialist is to provide day to day support of the Microsoft Office 365 environment including High-Availability Solutions and the underlying Windows Platform in a large enterprise environment.
- Provide high level technical support in two or more current versions of the following products:
- Office 365 Technologies - Power Apps, Power Automate, MS Teams, Power BI
- Microsoft Exchange with Email Archiving and/ or Exchange On-Line
- Microsoft SharePoint (including SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business)
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell / PowerShell DSC
- Azure / AWS Cloud Technologies and templating using JSON / YAML
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019
- VMware vSphere ESX including vCentre
- Designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD as well as AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Envision and deploy modern identity solutions such as Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B and Azure AD Application Proxy
- Provide high level technical support for on-line maintenance, fault diagnosis and the identification and implementation of remedial action including identification of new areas and business processes where Office 365 can be leveraged to continual process improvement.
- Assist in the development of support processes for O365 and other cloud-based services including configure and maintain portals, sites, pages, document libraries and access control.
- Work as a team member, assisting to ensure that the quality of service delivered to clients meets or exceeds expectations as well as liaising with both internal clients and external suppliers to ensure services are provided to the standard required.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to consistently display commitment to high quality customer service principles and practices
- Well-developed influencing and negotiation skills, including developing and maintaining productive and collaborative working relationships with customers, team members, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Applying specialist technical expertise to solve complex problems and design innovative long term solutions
- Willingness to share expertise and knowledge with others
- Sound organisational skills, including the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, and plan and action tasks according to priorities
- Effectively meet strict deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Detail orientation and accuracy with qualitative and quantitative data
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents are welcome to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 or send me an email at Josie.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 210323.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.