- New Transformation Program - 12 months contract
- Provide SME in network architecture, cyber security threats
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Security Engineer for a 12 months contract.
This role is responsible for the planning and delivery of cyber security operations services including security monitoring, detection, incident response and vulnerability management capabilities.
- To provide technical and network security guidance to the project team.
- Lead project design to leverage next generation firewall features.
- Advise on project test plans to manage impact to users.
- Uplift firewall capability through utilisation of threat intelligence.
- Maintain an awareness of internal and external environment for emerging threats and advise the Manager, Security Operations as appropriate.
- Manage project cyber security issues and risks and escalate major incidents as appropriate.
- 3+ years hands-on experience implementing Network Security in complex ICT environments.
- Proven exp in NGFW, IDS/IPS, VPN, Load-balancing technologies.
- Expert knowledge of network security principles and practices.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to provide thought leadership in network security
- Ability to independently identify and recommend solutions to network security issues and process inefficiencies.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- NSE (Fortinet) / PCNSE / CCNP or equivalent network security certifications.
For more info, please contact Pooja at email@example.com, quoting ref: 199181.