Job Location: Melbourne
Job Type: 12 months with a view of extension.
- Capability/Skills | Deep technical skills across F5 AFM and Check Point firewalls, Algosec firewall management and networking (NATing, VPN's, Routing etc)
- Provide technical SME leadership to the team;
- Responsible for the training of the team members and uplifting capability in the team;
- Responsible for ensuring BAU activities are attended to;
- Responsible for the uplift of existing BAU processes and driving out process improvement;
- Provides technical SME/consultancy services to projects, other teams in Infrastructure Protection, the wider Enterprise Security teams and other business units in the bank when needed; and
- This role is approved and part of the Simpler Bank changes and part of the Infrastructure Protection resource plan.
- Azure, AWS experience
- Deep technical skills across the below technologies:
- F5 and Check Point firewalls; and
- Algosec firewall management.
- Able to analyse security policy issues at a technical level and abstract back to a higher level and establish plans to remediate and reduce the risk of data leakage and external threats;
- Able to implement additional automation across all platforms to improve delivery times and to drive always on improvements;
- Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation;
- Good understanding problem, change and incident management;
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle;
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts
If you think you match this requirement thwn mail me your CV in word.doc to firstname.lastname@example.org