Our client is seeking to engage a Senior Network Implementation Engineer to provide ongoing technical support and expertise to the business.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems efficiently and collaboratively in large diverse and complex environments
- Demonstrated skills and experience WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Security, PoE, VoIP etc).
- Demonstrated experience in the large-scale rollout of Cisco routing and switching infrastructure
- In depth routing and switching configuration and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with network monitoring tools (Solarwinds, Prime, DNA etc.)
- Ability to perform site surveys and produce detailed reports
- Familiarity in hosting and infrastructure, virtualization experience using VMWare NSX.
- Successfully build positive work relationships making them a priority and display a genuine passion and commitment toward team collaboration and vision.
- Strong analytical, judgement, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail, testing and documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to work with minimum supervision and take responsibility for the implementation and success of technical project deliverables
- Results Driven
- Demonstrated experience in the large-scale rollout of Cisco Meraki Wireless Access Points highly regarded
- CCNA/CCNP or equivalent demonstrated qualifications and experience
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651