Our client is seeking to engage a Senior Network Implementation Engineer to develop, roll out, and maintain design patterns/blueprints, standards, and guidelines for wired and wireless networks.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems efficiently and collaboratively in large, diverse and complex environments
- Demonstrated skills and experience WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Security, PoE, VoIP ,etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in the large-scale rollout of Cisco routing and switching infrastructure
- In depth routing and switching configuration and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with network monitoring tools (Solarwinds, Prime, DNA, etc.)
- Ability to perform site surveys and produce detailed reports
- Familiarity in hosting and infrastructure, virtualization experience using VMWare NSX.
- Successfully build positive work relationships making them a priority, and display a genuine passion and commitment toward team collaboration and vision.
- Demonstrated experience in the large-scale rollout of Cisco Meraki Wireless Access Points highly regarded
- CCNA/CCNP or equivalent demonstrated qualifications and experience.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.