About the role
Our client requires a Senior Network for support and project work related to Infrastructure Services. The IT Infrastructure Network and Datacentre team are responsible for maintaining and supporting critical systems residing in the APAC region, including but not limited to the APAC Core Network (Wired and Wireless), Call Centres and Branch Network (SDWAN/VPLS/MPLS) for IP Telephony.
- Design, develop and maintain a stable network infrastructure (Core & Edge) consistent with the corporate goal of 99.9% availability.
- Support and manage the data network infrastructure, comprising of LAN/MAN/WAN
- Plan and allocate tasks with junior team members.
- Provide mentoring and support for junior team members.
- Manage core converged network infrastructure across APAC branches and data centres.
- Develop and maintain a network disaster recovery.
- Participate in On-call, providing 24x7 on-call services.
- 10+ years' experience in LAN/WAN troubleshooting.
- Experience with the use of remote network management and monitoring tools is highly regarded.
- Experience in managing converged network services is highly regarded.
- Experience managing a team of technical specialists.
- Qualifications: Cisco, Palo Alto, AWS, Azure, Wireless
- BS or Masters' Degree in IT or Networking
- Working towards Cloud Advance Certifications and Scrum Master Product Owner.
- Smaller Team - Exposure to senior executives
- Be involved with the business on high level direction.
- Excellent work culture
- Attractive Remuneration + employee benefits
For more information, please click apply and contact Ben Neal on 0380807217, quoting the job title.
Looking forward to hearing from you!