Our client requires a Network Incident Manager to work on-site for their key banking and finance client. We are looking for someone who has outstanding communication and customer management skills and who will keep a cool head under pressure. Equally we are looking for someone who has strong knowledge across Enterprise networking technologies including security, routers and switches and firewalls. This is a critical role which will see you being "the" point of contact for the customer for major network incidents.
This position requires you -
- To be the first point of contact for incident management and problem and change management
- To multitask on diverse issues and work directly with customers in a fast pace SLA driven environment
- Engage local and global network resources to resolve network issues
- Work closely with client by responding to requests and notifying them of network problems and the impact on customer's business
Key requirements of the Network Support Analyst role -
- Must have experience working in banking and finance
- Previous experience in a Network Support role in a large network environment (Size of network support experience should be 500 sites and 3000+ devices supported).
- Strong knowledge of and trouble shooting ability across enterprise network technologies including security, cisco routers and switches and firewalls etc.
- Experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management in a Networking Environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills