Our client, a large Managed Services organisation are looking for a Senior Network Engineer with significant design, support, administration and implementation experience working on Network Projects. It is a mandatory requirement that this candidate have extensive experience working with Cisco Checkpoint.
You will be responsible for:
- Small project activities, including the migration of various services into the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Provide consultancy to clients on Network Engineering Design on LAN/WAN, Security and Load balancing technologies in relation to current and new environments
- Operational support of customer environments.
- Present high level detailed design solutions to clients and stakeholders.
- Address problems and issues that have major impact on business units.
- Work cross-functionally to accomplish overall objectives.
We require several years' experience as a Senior Network Engineer
- In depth experience in LAN/WAN/Security/Application Load Balancing
- Several years' experience in enterprise scale LAN and WAN Infrastructure
- Advanced skills in Network Technologies - Routing / Switching (core and high ended Data Centre devices)
- Firewall management (Check Point)
- Load Balancers (NetScaler, F5)
- Wifi and Cisco Voice technologies.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply quoting ref # 186810